Who is she?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Designer
    Who is she?
    Wiki -> Rani Lakshmibai
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Is there any movie made depicting her story?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    bioramani
    Not a tough Dame by any scale!
    It shows in action!
  • avii
    avii
    It's a fake photo. There weren't any cameras which can produce pics like above at the time of her.

And she looks like Sania Mirza 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    avii
    It's a fake photo. There weren't any cameras which can produce pics like above at the time of her. And she looks like Sania Mirza 😁
    Cameras were available in 1839. I am not defending the authenticity of the picture. Sepia tone was also a known technique at that time.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    CE Designer
    Is there any movie made depicting her story?
    A movie is in the making. But a TV-series on her has already been launched. Do watch! πŸ˜€ It's aired on all regional Z-channels. Last time I checked, this series finished its run, but you may still catch it online!
  • manishks
    manishks
    She looks beautiful!! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    avii
    It's a fake photo. There weren't any cameras which can produce pics like above at the time of her.

And she looks like Sania Mirza 😁
    musicfreakmandy
    She looks beautiful!! πŸ˜€

I think whether the photo is fake or real, we should respect her.
  • avii
    avii
    It's a fake photo. And saying someone looks beautiful doesn't mean disrespect.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is more fuel to the fire:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    bioramani
    Here is more fuel to the fire:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    avii
    It's a fake photo. And saying someone looks beautiful doesn't mean disrespect.
    here is the proof. . . . 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone iam working as a assistant manager for manufacturing automotive parts.iam familier with CNC machines and manucturing process like turning,milling and grinding.
Hello everyone, my name is Navito Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering Location: Jamaica Occupation: Student Hobbies and Interest: Robotics,RC Technology, Renewable Energy, Innovation of all sorts Aim in life: To become...
halo members, This is where i really beg for your support..i am doing project on LASER BEAM LINE-OF-SIGHT COMMUNICATION and i request for support from anyone especially on the part...
Parthys Group: Parthys Group is a Leading Information Research organization providing all kind of services related to IP requirement. Our Patent Analytics have immense expertise working across complex sectors in...
hello friends, i have tried installing java many times but still i have not been able to run java programsπŸ˜”πŸ˜­ . i have changed path in environment variable and i...