using the voice signal to modulate the light output of LED

halo members,
This is where i really beg for your support..i am doing project on LASER BEAM LINE-OF-SIGHT COMMUNICATION and i request for support from anyone especially on the part of using the voice signal to modulate the light output of LED and calculations involved..also somebody can guide me on any book for reference

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Are you using fibre cable? Not sure about how to achieve it but i think there should be some integrated circuit which can be used for modulation purpose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Parthys Group: Parthys Group is a Leading Information Research organization providing all kind of services related to IP requirement. Our Patent Analytics have immense expertise working across complex sectors in...
hello friends, i have tried installing java many times but still i have not been able to run java programs😔😭 . i have changed path in environment variable and i...
Hi all of you, myself Shuvam from M.S. Ramaiah college Bangalore. First of all i must say Crazy Engineer is an awesome blog for freshers like us. Well coming to...
hey guys aNaN from india ...😀 a mechanical engineer 😁
guys i need some help with regard to my project i want to heat an aluminum alloy pin (A-356) to a temperature upto 300 degree celcius is this possible through...