Acer’s 2-in-1 convertible laptop Spin 7 launched in India

Acer unveiled Spin 7 in the country touted as the world’s thinnest convertible notebook at INR 1,09,000. The Windows 10 Home-based device features a 14-inch full-HD IPS panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels coming with the added protection of Corning Gorilla Glass. The touch screen gets Acer Color Intelligence software which dynamically adjusts gamma and saturation in real-time, optimizing screen color and brightness. The display can be hinged at 360-degrees for easy convertibility.

acer-spin-7
Spin 7 with an all-aluminium unibody further sports a seventh-generation Intel Core i7-7Y75 processor, 8 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, a 256 GB SATA III SSD, and two USB Type-C (USB v3.1) ports. It features Wi-Fi 802.11ac connectivity, a memory card reader packed with a the 4-cell 2770 mAh battery on board delivering up to 8 hours of performance. The Type-C ports also charge the machine.

The device promises Dolby Audio Premium technology sporting a fan-less design, weighing just 1.2 kg. Spin 7 is sure to allow consumers enjoy extreme portability without compromising on performance or versatility, quoted Chandrahas Panigrahi, Sr. Director and Consumer Business Head, Acer India, at the launch. Acer Spin 7 would be available for sale through authorised retail stores across the country.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I saw a post about mice and just came here, I think I can find Indian people here. I've been online for 2 hours searching for a mouse. I...
Hello all, Recently when learning programming language, I accidentally found out an interesting relationship between prime number and Fibonacci number. That is, a positive integer number can be analyzed as...
After announcing CrazyEngineers IO back in August, our small team got 10x busy! I think we should have kept everyone updated about what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers so...
Hailing from a modest, service class family background from the City of Joy, Kolkata, Uday Lakkar faced a lot of challenges in the initial phases of my educational life. He...
Principal Engineer - (Product Safety)-00040141 DESCRIPTION Would you like to be integral in producing the safety case for Astute class submarine? We currently have a vacancy for a Principal Engineer...