Absolute Zero: Selection Processes

Isn't it interesting how making decisions have become so much easier as we progress into our engineering college lives? When we started, our books had to be brand new, pristine and we even used imported highlighter! As we progressed towards the murky environs of S6, you'd be laughed at if you used anything more than a third-generation hand-down text. And of course, by S8, you'd be ridiculed if you bothered to buy a book at all.

0102 03

Replies

• dec nor
    dec nor
    sir,
    It would be more grateful if u could say more about ABSOLUTE ZERO.

THANK YOU.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Nice one, @#-Link-Snipped-#
    This comic sure does represent the present conditions of engineers (at least in Odisha). Since we are given the option to choose our subjects (when we pass out of XII for the first time) we look at the pros and cons list but later we just fall into the herd or just random shots in the dark. This surely affects us since we tend to pick the wrong ones for us and this in turn affects our grades.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Playstation enthusiasts from UK have a reason to cheer. Sony has revealed an official release date for Sony PS Vita Slim or 2000 in UK as 7th of February...
Starting out to make money is the greatest mistake in life. Do what you feel you have a flair for doing, and if you are good at it money will...
CrazyEngineers feels proud to announce the launch of 'Founders Circuit' - A series of exclusive interviews with kick-ass startups & their founding teams from all around the world. The name...
CEans, Welcome to 'Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series' : An initiative to expose all of you to the exciting & amazing world of entrepreneurship. Through this initiative, we'll...
Hi all, i am kishore i have done my btech in 2013 with computer science.. and recently i have completed my CCNA certification.. now my problem is.. when i am...