About me !!!

Hello all! Am sowmya.. I am an easy going person and i love learning new things..I would like to learn things practically..I am quite interested in networks kinda subjects...Sports and dance,my passion.. Apart from this I do some social works.. I am a member of BHUMI...And am very eagerly waiting to get into thought works(my dream company).

Replies

• theAvinash
    theAvinash
    welcome to CE..😀
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    Sowmyasri
    Hello all! Am sowmya.. I am an easy going person and i love learning new things..I would like to learn things practically..I am quite interested in networks kinda subjects...Sports and dance,my passion.. Apart from this I do some social works.. I am a member of BHUMI...And am very eagerly waiting to get into thought works(my dream company).
    welcome home sowmya!! am sure dat u ll get u knw all the advancements and innovations in the field of engineering, here in this place!!
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    Sowmyasri
    welcome home sowmya!! i feel very happy for u being a part of BHUMI. please keep doing social services👍 . here, u ll learn all the advancements and the innovations that are taking place in recent technology 😀. please check ur alerts and messages everyday. if u hav anything to share with us, please do post a thread!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sowmya! It's a pleasure to have you with us. Could you tell us a bit more about BHUMI?

We look forward to your active participation in all the super cool discussions here. I'm quite sure you'll find all the knowledge you need to get into your dream company - ThoughtWorks.
  • anusha venkat
    anusha venkat
    BHUMI is a organisation where the youth and young professionals work for the development of children from downtrodden areas. they teach them and provide them all the basic needs in the states like tamilnadu, karnataka, rajasthan, delhi and rajasthan. bhumi is a tamil word which means earth.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for posting information about BHUMI and it's good to know that CEans are a part of a social initiative. 👍
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, Bhumi in telugu also means "The Earth" good 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many websites which allow us to create blogs, personal websites freely... All we need to do is just drag and drop controls, edit text....and get your website done....
Hi guys, I was trying to find some website where I can make some sample screens i.e. how the UI looks like. Came across a few.If anyone knows of some...
which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
Guys, i was trying to join mp3 files...they had different sample rates..let me know ways to join them or can we change it as per our need..
i mean how it works if there no constant supply to the machine