About me !

Name:Aswath

Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication

Unemployed

Work Experience:
Working hard to fill this ๐Ÿ‘

Hobbies & Interests
: Playing football , hanging out with my friends , surfing whatever new i come across online ..

Aim in life:
Network administrator

I joined CrazyEngineers because: My friend Viky introduced me to crazy engineers. I was very impressed with the updates in voice and forum.I decided to stay updated and share whatever i know , so joined you guys ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE Aswath ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you here, Aswath ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and benefit from it.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Aswath! Happy to see another tamil guy! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us Aswath.
    You will be interested in reading forum posts by CEan-bioramani. (co-incidentally, both of you have the same first-names)
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    Praveen-Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Aswath! Happy to see another tamil guy! ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜ Me too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    AbraKaDabra
    Good to have you here with us Aswath.
    You will be interested in reading forum posts by CEan-bioramani. (co-incidentally, both of you have the same first-names)
    Thanx for the info ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Aswath! ๐Ÿ˜€
    All the best, for your Aim! ๐Ÿ‘
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Aswath !!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • viky1147
    viky1147
    Welcome Nanba ๐Ÿ˜

LETS ROCK ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the following video, you can see Mayor Mussatto on his YikeBike. Have a look - What do you guys think about this?
Times Of India reports that the investors of exclusively.in are forcing the sale; but aren't finding the buyers. What makes the news more interesting is that Flipkart recently bought the...
The all time favourite 'Titanic' by one of the world's most loved director James Cameroon is back to the silver screen. But this time in Three Dimensions!!! The movie is...
Here is the link to the Interview - Kunwer Sachdev โ€“ Revolutionizing The Inverter Industry With Su-Kam
I had a requirement to do as getting a few parameters and according to them, compressing a set of files and give it to users for download. So, the best...