About me

hi everybody.. i m nandhakumar pursuing my final year (mct) in skcet, coimbatore..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nandhabtw
    hi everybody.. i m nandhakumar pursuing my final year (mct) in skcet, coimbatore..
    Welcome to CE [​IMG]

Keep the thumbs up!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hey,nandhabtw!
    Welcome to CE! We're so glad to have you aboard! Why don't you tell us more about yourself!?
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    enjoy here....and let ur crazy ideas flow!!!..see ya soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PaGaLGuY.com has posted an article on their front page titled "Shocking Video: Indian Institutes of Tasteless Swearing" Read it here: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT,...
Most of us have debated on this topic with our friends. Now let's see what engineers from all over the world have to say about this topic!
One fresh engineering graduate asked this question to me - "What should be my career objective?", "I need to write it in my resume". I'm very sure each one of...
That's my question to all great automobile/mechanical engineers out there! The question popped up in my mind after watching the Yamaha R15 - the bike with stunning looks and a...
CEans, How do you like the idea of featuring college events / techfests on CrazyEngineers so that each one of us knows what's happening in engineering colleges around the globe?...