CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vishwa.modak • 18 Dec, 2014
hey there can anyone tell me where can i get
ELECTRIC MACHINE by P.S.BIMBRA
ELECTRIC MACHINE by NAGRATH KOTHARI
PLZ HELP
@Kaustubh Katdare • 18 Dec, 2014 You can get the book at several places, even free:

1. From your seniors for half, one-third of the original cost of the book.
2. From your college library.
3. Borrow it from your friend.
4. Buy it from the book store.

Does this help?
@vishwa.modak • 19 Dec, 2014
Kaustubh Katdare
You can get the book at several places, even free:

1. From your seniors for half, one-third of the original cost of the book.
2. From your college library.
3. Borrow it from your friend.
4. Buy it from the book store.

Does this help?
THANK YOU KAUSTUBH...BUT I NEED SOFT COPY OF THESE BOOK....CAN U TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET IT?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 19 Dec, 2014 Check if Amazon or Flipkart have it. Those are the only credible sources known to me. If you are looking for a pirated book; CrazyEngineers is not the right place to ask for it. We are totally against piracy. 😀
@mafzalpk4 • 24 May, 2015 AOA
I need soft copy of generalized theory of electrical machine by PS Bhimbra

can any one guide me...
@vamsi kancharla • 30 May, 2015 the soft copy of dp kothari which is a scanned copy available in the net in the form of pdf you just google it you find that copy
4.3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 6, 2015

At the CES 2015, Nikon's launched the much awaited upgrade in the Nikon D55XX series - the Nikon D5500, we informed you about few days in advance. Nikon's finally introduced...
3.1k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Jun 29, 2016

Surendranath Reddy joined Anna University to pursue engineering in Electronics & Communication. For some reasons, he had to dropout. He got a job as a Robotics Engineer at a startup...
7.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 24, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas based on PHP. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
56.3k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jan 25, 2015

When you travel abroad the biggest worry that bogs you down is internet connectivity. Sure, your mobile operator has partners around the world to keep your data connection alive but...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 19, 2013

According to a report in NDTV, India's Bajaj & Austrian KTM are planning to bring more KTM bikes in India. The duo launched the KTM 390 Duke yesterday and have...
3.1k views