About atmel 86c52 and 89s52

hi...can anybody explain the difference between atmel 89c52 and 89s52...

Replies

• pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    check it out friend...we can use s52 instead of c52...am i right?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    All I know is,
    89s52 can be programmed with PC, called as In-system Programmable while for 89c52 you'll need Programmer to program the mc.
    Further hardware differences(if there's any) can be obtained from data-sheets.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    89C52 is running end-of-life. You should use 98S52 for newer designs.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As said by @#-Link-Snipped-# only difference between both chip is the way you need to program particular chip. Based on different method for programming they have differentiated them with S and C.
  • pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    Harshad Italiya
    As said by @#-Link-Snipped-# only difference between both chip is the way you need to program particular chip. Based on different method for programming they have differentiated them with S and C.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# my quetion is are they have same instrution set? if both same means we can use same code.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pugazh anand
    @#-Link-Snipped-# my quetion is are they have same instrution set? if both same means we can use same code.
    Yes don't worry about that same code will be there for both MCUs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone please suggest a few companies that provide internship for 50-60 days??
A student built drone boat is plowing a lonely furrow across the daunting Atlantic. It can be tracked live as it continuously broadcasts its doings. https://www.fastcolabs.com/3016592/a...gn=Feed:+fastcompany/headlines+(Fast+Company)
A bunch of rare Steve Jobs Videos to tease your thinking buds to bloom: https://www.fastcolabs.com/3015391/seven-rare-steve-jobs-videos-that-show-how-to-think-different
sir i m a b.tech student passed in 2013 and i dont have any job yet. i know almost of java excepting frameworks like struts,spring and hibernate . i want...
The villages across India may not have water or electricity supply, but they'll soon have something that will make the rest of us jealous - 100 Mbps Internet broadband services....