Aayam 10 - nit agartala

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

This November, get set for a spine-tingling ride of NITA's very own technical fiesta “AAYAM” featuring exciting competitions, high-on-charge events and inspiring people. Aayam is meant to involve an usher of new ideas; this festival is suggested solely for experiencing the fun in technology. To rejuvenate from everyday’s hectic course work and studies, comes Aayam as an explosion of exuberance for the students and teachers of various institutions.

Experience REVENEER, Reverse Engineering for a 100% engineer. Get to witness crazy robots outwitting hurdles in ROBOWAR. Engineer a bridge in BUILDCRAFT. Perk up your smart brains in PROSAURUS. Prove your dominion in DOMINATION. And the list is without end. This Aayam, go green. Aayam is being organized in a manner that energy is being saved and not only we are using renewable resources, we are reusing stuffs too. Saving energy and reducing wastage is Aayam's motto this year. By bringing you contest "Project-o-mania", "Green Stitch" everyday panel discussion, "Green Idea of the Hour", we will convert your religion to Greenism. Get ready for the green treatment.

[video=youtube;SriKF6lG5Ak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriKF6lG5Ak[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The NOIDA based Lava mobile is heavily advertising the A9 Model on Indian Television. Let's take a look at this phone an find out whether the phone is worth the...
Dear friends! I was out of the reach of internet for two days. Kindly forgive me because I couldn't give you the good news. I bought a phone at last!...
Hi.. I wanted everybody's opinion on this.. I've heard about a 10 day course in PIC 16 microcontroller by EFY ( Electronics For You) tech centre in Bangalore, India certified...
Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers. Career Factor is a reality...
Astronaut Douglas Wheelock while in space about 220 miles above Earth, checked in on Foursquare on Friday. He has become the first person to use the location-based social network in...