aatral2k11-Velammal Institute of Technology,Chennai

Association of Electronics & Communication engineering of Velammal Institute of technology proudly host AATRAL'2k11 a national level technical symposium in chennai on 29th jan 2011.

EVENTS

PAPER PRESENTATION

CIRCUIT DEBUGGING

ADZAP

QUIZ

PROCESSOR PROGRAMMING

DUMB-C

PAPER PRESENTATION TOPICS:

1.EMBEDDED SYSTEM VLSI

2.SIGNAL PROCESSING

3.WIRELESS NETWORK

4.NEURAL NETWORKS

5.NANOTECHNOLOGY

ONLINE Registration is only accepted .Last date of registration is 20/1/11 & the participants will be intimated on 25/1/11.Selected members will be intimated through mail or call

send the paper to #-Link-Snipped-# on or before 20.1.11.

source:www.aatral2k11.co.cc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are a lot of ebooks & manuals available on web related to robotics. below r some of the books that one can download........ they r certainly worth a dekko........
Hi all.. Happy new year Got a query.. Hoping to get reply from any of U Brainees.. Pls do rply.. I need Matlab codes for Iris matching.. Please do help...
What do you think guys, what is most important for any project?
Tesla Model S is ready to make all electric powered vehicles jealous. Read our detailed review and videos here: Tesla Model S 2012: Reviews & Price - CrazyEngineers
Hi everybody Kindly help me ou i am designing and air cooled steam condenser and would like to know that why expansion in tubes are required after welding the tubes...