Aakash tablet making news in IT sector

#-Link-Snipped-# Making headline in the IT World
Aakash tablet is making impressions and reaching
near the top of the headlines. It is lowest Android Tablet to date with very useful features for the daily life. We all know that about 1.4 million tablets seem to be booked so far, so we can easily say that the Tablet is a successful Tablet by Indians.There are many rumors about the Tablet’s availability but the Datawind Innovation says that it's most probably going to be launched in the end of March.
Already the Tablet
could be very late in reaching the market and now the further delay. This delay of the Tablet can due to the huge amount from the orders that your company has got online. We can easily say that the it will take about six months or even more for the Tablet to reach for the nearest stores for selling it in retail.
Datawind Innovations
has now started about three factories which would produce only the Aakash Tablet.
The Tablet
is already pre-booked till the month of march and the consumers have just received their order ID and nothing else. Those who have ordered the Tablet are desperately looking forward to the Aakash tablets to reach their houses.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Aakash Tablet was never meant to be a competitor of IPad. When 35$ tablet project was started the idea was to create a cheap internet access device with functionality to read ebook and watch educational/streaming video. Pramod Prabhakar has posted in aakashtablet google group that he is very disappointed with the tablet. He has reason to scream, it seems product is not polished yet. He complains about error that persists when 2 Gb micro SD card is inserted.It is “"SD Card unexpectedly removed". One can expect these kind of quality when product was developed and tested in short period. At this price point, even producing something useful is a credit. However, I do feel Datawind should have tested it more. Second issue which Pramod faced was response of touch screen. When it was announced the tablet will have resistive touch screen, it was expected that response of touch would be slower than captive display devices. Also, it was already announced that although the tablet has Android 2.2.2, it wouldn’t support Android Market Place. However, Java support is there. Pramod has reported that he has downloaded a few apps from getJar.com and all of them are working.

Check this out for more info:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    And moreover, this tablet is a mega failure due to the facts given by #-Link-Snipped-#!!!
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Praveen-Kumar
    And moreover, this tablet is a mega failure due to the facts given by #-Link-Snipped-#!!!
    Thanks Praveen for info!
    queeny.heads
    Thanks Praveen for info!
    Anytime boss! 😀
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Praveen-Kumar
    Anytime boss! 😀
    I got a small problem on running my college. can you please help me out.
    Its on Java.
    queeny.heads
    I got a small problem on running my college. can you please help me out.
    Its on Java.
    Small problem, running your college??? 😛
    And college runs on java??? 😛 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its drivers software says that it's toner cartridge is having problem. pls help is it correct?
Im looking to expand my knowledge in electronic fault finding and diagnosis. I work in the automotive industry (injection moulding machines) and am 3/4 of the waythrough my apprentaceship and...
CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...
OSX Mount Lion is upcoming operating system from the electronics giant, Apple. While you might be excited about the upcoming operating system, you might first want to check the system...
hii frnds.. i am thinking to make final year project on generation of electricity using waste water (mfcs) but i don't know how to get mfc. plz help me