A small attempt in bringing pick and place mechanism for low cost industries

Hi
just browsed through a video where small companies have come with innovative ideas to provide low cost pick and place mechanisms for bread and bakery industry. The bread which comes out of the oven after being baked will be at around 200 deg c and in most of the industries it is removed manually by hand..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Write a code of bisection method in matlab.Here a function named ammaraziz is present. i want to modify this code such that the programme requests user to...
I had a liking to know about magnetic beds. And also want to know if they are safe to use them. If they are using sames poles to repel each...
Folks, i've often wondered why we still use bikes with gear shifters on the foot side. In this fast moving world, doesn't that seem to slow things down? Why not...
It's great to be welcomed to this great site! I am an older guy, living in Tampa, FL with my wife. I'm a programmer at Elavon, Inc, a subsidiary of...
Just a few hours ago, Japanese electronics and gaming giant, Sony unveiled the future of Playstation and officially announced the Playstation 4 console. The company showed new gaming engines and...