A one stop site for mechanical engineering

We are constructing a new website for Mechanical Engineers. 😎
Future Website of mechengg
First page (home page) designing is completed and remaining pages are under construction.

I request all of you to see the site.

Welcome Suggestions/ articles to develop the site...
THANK YOU....
WEBMASTER

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nagabrahmam
    We are constructing a new website for Mechanical Engineers. 😎
    First page (home page) designing is completed and remaining pages are under construction.

I request all of you to see the site.

Welcome Suggestions/ articles to develop the site...
    THANK YOU....
    WEBMASTER
    Good start. I think you should first develop the site and then advertise it on CE. [​IMG] I'd also recommend you to secure your own high level domain for the site. Sites hosted on subdomains won't impress your visitors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a graduating college student in Instrumentation and control engineering technology. I needed a project regarding this and i don't have any idea in my mind. Can somebody help...
Well, this is my first blog, I hope people will find it informing, entertaining, as well as useful. Blog#1 The beginning Today I'm going to talk about Idealism, Cynicism, and...
Hi Guys !! Do have any idea about the difference between Blog and Social Bookmarking ??
Hi friends, I have philips 2.1 PC speaker with FM tuner.I want to make IR controller for its functions like:::volume control,Reset and scan. Speakers are not provided with any Remote...
Hi..frnds I need the java applet codes for any of one routing algorithm😛 please send it to mu ID