A few tough riddles... Try to solve them...

1. This person doesn't know your name and he never does. Why not?
2. A guy picked a book off the highest shelf in a library. On the spine, he read "How to Jog". He ran out of the room and opened the book but found it had absolutely nothing to do with jogging. Explain...
3. Eternally I am 1 to 6, eternally am 15 to 20, I am always 5, but I am never ever 21 unless I am flying, what am I ???
4. A man lives on the 18th floor of his complex. He takes the elevator all the way to the top on days that are rainy. He goes to the 12th floor and walks up if he's alone on the elevator. Why is that?
5. I walk into a room where there are 10 people in who are 20 years old 10 who are 19, 10 who are 18 and 10 who are 30. How many people are there in the room?

Actually they are easy!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    1.He is unknown.Because he never met me.
    3.MIG 21
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ishutopre
    1.He is unknown.Because he never met me.
    3.MIG 21
    1. Try harder dude... πŸ˜€ I know you can do it! πŸ˜›
    3. MIG 21??? I don't get ya! πŸ˜”
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    5. 10 members
    shiwa436
    5. 10 members
    Dude, its wrong!!! πŸ˜” But how come!!! Mind explaining your procedure???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Second one: The book that the guy picked up must be an encyclopedia.
    He picked up the volume containing entries beginning with the letters 'how' and ending with 'jog'
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    4th. This one is already solved on CE.
    The man is a dwarf and he carries an umbrella with him on rainy days.
    AbraKaDabra
    4th. This one is already solved on CE.
    The man is a dwarf and he carries an umbrella with him on rainy days.
    AbraKaDabra
    Second one: The book that the guy picked up must be an encyclopedia.
    He picked up the volume containing entries beginning with the letters 'how' and ending with 'jog'
    Both are correct!!! Oki, what about others!!! πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    3.A die. Is it right??
    praveena211
    3.A die. Is it right??
    Correct... πŸ˜€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    5):- 41???
    and didn't got the 3rd one, please explain.......................
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    41 people in the room as it includes me too now! (the one who enters need not be of that age group) As I am 19, I complicate the case!
    Okay this can be a stupid answer!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Eternally in a die each side is marked 1 to 6.When you place the die on a table the exposed sides add up to something which is between 15 and 20.Because it shows only 5 sides when it is on the table!It adds up to 21 only when 6 sides are exposed!This is possible if the die is placed in air.Got it??
    lovejeet
    5):- 41???
    and didn't got the 3rd one, please explain.......................
    andyKane
    41 people in the room as it includes me too now! (the one who enters need not be of that age group) As I am 19, I complicate the case!
    Okay this can be a stupid answer!
    Hoi! Both are correct... πŸ˜€
    No need of the ages here... Just to complicate the question only...

praveena211
    Eternally in a die each side is marked 1 to 6.When you place the die on a table the exposed sides add up to something which between 15 and 20.Because it shows only 5 sides when it is on the table!It adds up to 21 only when 6 sides are exposed!This is possible if the die is placed in air.Got it??
    Oi Did ya google?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Yeah πŸ˜€Google helps me always!
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    The "die" one was awesome!
    andyKane
    The "die" one was awesome!
    He he Thanx... πŸ˜€
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    5. 41 peoples
    Hussanal Faroke
    5. 41 peoples
    Correct. But its people not peoples. πŸ˜›
    praveena211
    Yeah πŸ˜€Google helps me always!
    Pl. don google. Use your brain, because, there's no use of getting the answer. Its easy, but finding the answer is tough and interesting too... πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    ok tell me the answer for first quest!
    Fine... Closing those questions...
    1. "He" is dead and had never met you. This is the most obvious answer, though others have said "He" is a stranger or he is deaf and blind.
    2. The book Jenn picked up was one of a set of encyclopedias; she picked up the volume containing entries beginning with the letters "HOW" through the letters "JOG".
    3. A die: you'll find the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 - one on each side of a die (Eternally I am 1 to 6,)
    When the die is on a flat surface, the numbers showing will add up to a umber from 15 - 20.
    When the die is "resting", only 5 numbers always showing.
    When the die is thrown, all sides are visible and they total 21.
    4. He is too short to reach. he can get someone to push the button or he has his umbrella.
    5. 41
  • harshajd
    harshajd
    i was answering for qn 1 and saw your post..

πŸ˜•
  • rajesh_s
    rajesh_s
    answer for 5..
    totally there are 41 members
    harshajd
    i was answering for qn 1 and saw your post..

πŸ˜•
    Ah! πŸ˜”

rajesh_s
    answer for 5..
    totally there are 41 members
    Yup right! πŸ˜€
  • adarsh jaiswal
    adarsh jaiswal
    5 41 including me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends.... Pls help me out to find the cutting force calculations for a drilling machine and the calculations for design of lead screw......
Steve Jobs took a break from his ongoing medical leave to unveil the second generation iPad, called iPad 2. Here's a video of iPad 2- [video=youtube;b661ovU1rPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b661ovU1rPU&feature=player_embedded[/video] Apple's got some nice...
I've been trying to watch the streamed video of Apple iPad 2 launch on Apple official website : Apple Special Event March 2011 However, I'm unable to stream. Is there...
I was thinking about Online class, I know that we can make video tutorial and that may help the user to learn. but i have one more idea that how...
It would be good to list out the field/opportunities for a Civil Engineer. 00. Design 01. Road 02. Residential / Commercial Construction 03. Railway 04. Airport 05. Tunneling 06. Dam...