A Crazy Heart........

hai this is mithra of final ece residing at erode.... I would like to be a good soul with extreme humanity and morale....... Am basically a nature lover...... I greatly believe in thoughts.......... Am happy to be a part of Crazy engineers team........ And am looking forward for ur support........😀

Replies

• mi2.k
    mi2.k
    i would like to know about the recruitment process of Infosys.............
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    mi2.k
    hai this is mithra of final ece residing at erode.... I would like to be a good soul with extreme humanity and morale....... Am basically a nature lover...... I greatly believe in thoughts.......... Am happy to be a part of Crazy engineers team........ And am looking forward for ur support........😀
    welcome to CE mithra😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Recruitment & Selection N Seletion Process of INFOSYS | PDF | Recruitment | Interview
    Welcome Mithra.
    I am from Tirupattur myself. A frequent prominent visitor from Erode was EVR 'Periyar' in the early days of Dravida Kazhagam.
    I am glad that you propose to be diametrically opposite to what he was.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • mi2.k
    mi2.k
    thankyou sir.......... may i get your support to get placed in infosys?
  • mi2.k
    mi2.k
    sir please train me to get placed in infosys.......
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE & nice to meet you! I suggest you post your questions about infosys in that appropriate forum section. Not only will it improve your responses & the help you receive but it also keeps our forum sections on topic & organized for members.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know if you saw this already. So for those of you who didn't this is mind blowing got to see lecture. https://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html Hope you will enjoy this as...
Hello friends , I m Sonia I m a student pursuing my B.E. ENTC I hv done inplant training in Goodyear in Marketing pls do tell me which type of...
What is the working principle of jet pumps and submersible pumps ? are submersible pumps just the water-resistant version of the centrifugal pumps ?
​With London Olympics round the corner, here comes a great app for all the sport lovers round the globe. BBC Olympic app will feature all the highlights and 24 live...
A very general question, what is a cantilever bridge , and how does it vary from other types of bridges ? Since cantilever beams are beams which are supported rigidly...