A Crazy Engineer & A Shy Lover

A CRAZY ENGINEER.............
A FADOO STUDENT LEADER.........
A SHY LOVER........
&
I THINK I HAVE DESCRIBED MYSELF !!!!!!!!😛

sorry, well i'm vikas choudhary doing B.E from MALWA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, GWALIOR.....

WELL MECH. IS MY BRANCH........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vikas. I've moved your post to a new thread under introductions section 😀

We hope you will enjoy CrazyEngineers and become an active member. Tell us how did you discover this website and what were your first impressions?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to hear from you. What kind of social change are you planning to bring?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Vikas!

You will surely become interactive after interacting with our fellow CEans... 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Vikas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Abdulla Ajmal Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Current Location: UAE(United Arab Emirates) Occupation: Student😎 Hobbies & Interests: football ,cricket , Car Racing and Modification I joined CrazyEngineers because: To knw More...
Check this robotic Cheetah developed by the talented engineers at DARPA:- What think ya? 😨 I already imagine being chased by a robotic cheetah; when the robots invade the Earth.
In C# I want to write the query for copying one table data into another table, can anybody help me?
hey guys.. Why do shrinkage occur in castings? explain the changes in the atomic level....
This is probably old hat to many that haunt this section. Who knows? May be useful to some novices. I for one do not use a laptop, so I pass...