A big hai to crazyengineers community.....

Next to IEEE,best informative website for engineers is crazyengineers😁.Generally, mechanical students study sidecourses for AUTOCAD,CAD,CAM,3D DESIGN etc....Computer and IT prefer to C++,JAVA,HARDWARE APPLICATIONS,.NET ect.....then which technically oriented course is available for electrical ?please give any suggestions for this 😕....Then what do you think about the electricity crisis in TAMIL NADU :idea:........ THANK YOU ....HAVE A NICE ELECTRIFYING DAY....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi M.amuthan,

Welcome to CE. Please do not mix different topics in one post, please start separate discussion threads in appropriate sections of CE Forums. Just have a look at different sections and you will quickly understand.
  • M.amuthan
    M.amuthan
    Generally, mechanical students study sidecourses such as AUTOCAD,CAD,CAM,3D DESIGN etc....Computer and IT prefer to C++,JAVA,HARDWARE APPLICATIONS,.NET ect.....then which technically oriented course is available for electrical ?please give any suggestions for this 😕....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to This Engg Era.
  • M.amuthan
    M.amuthan
    Give any suggestions to do inplant training in powerstations,substations on my semester leave.what 's the procedure......................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't club everything in this thread, M.amuthan. Start a new thread in General Help section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All I M Tan In 3rd Year And I M Wishing To Start Some Mini Project Or Some Model In Robotics Or Some Wat Like Tht So Can U...
Hi, i want to give seminar on comparing cars. Am in final year.Can you suggest me what i can include in that other than features,specification,safety and design to make my...
HCL has managed to push Infosys out of the Axon race by acquiring the UK based IT services company for GBP 441 million. Axon deal gives HCL the much needed...
Hello to every one, I need a Circuit for Finding out a hidden RF transmitter. Can some one sugges me any idea please ? 😕 A RF Transmitter of a...
anyone here got experience in TCAD? i might got a few question regarding to this