CrazyEngineers
  • lion911
    lion911

MemberOct 3, 2008

Tcad

anyone here got experience in TCAD? i might got a few question regarding to this
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 3, 2008

We may have someone experienced in TCAD. Why don't you fire your questions anyway? 😀

[PS: I like your avatar very much 😁 ]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberOct 3, 2008

well TCAD,sounds interesting can ya say weer it is used.....i may get ans from poeple who might know it
    Cancel
  • lion911

MemberOct 3, 2008

well.. TCAD is use for simulation of wafer fabrication process.. Eg. we need no to design and fabricate a diode manually, all this can be done by using TCAD and we could use it to test our diode working or not

i might need to create a silicon photodiode using TCAD which is apparently new for me and i might need some guide on what and how to start on

i need to test on various characteristic of the diode as well. However i just need some flow chart to get this started, if anyone could kindly guide me through all the steps i need to do to complete my silicon photodiode in brief using flowchart method that will be really helpful ^_^

thx big_k, i found this avatar in your image XD kinda cute, this forum btw is a great job done 👍
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberOct 7, 2008

Buddy,TCAD is a tool wat i understood by your posting,for flowchart u need to know the process first once it is done then u start the process and flowchart is independent of tools or lang ur using!!!!
    Cancel
  • lion911

MemberOct 7, 2008

yupe correct. process is needed.. still exploring the program. if there is any fast guidance to help me through all these i really appreciate it ^_^
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberOct 8, 2008

well i dont have knowledge of TCAD,well is it a garphical programming??
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register