5 Lessons from Dean Kamen

Quote: At BIOMEDevice Boston on May 6, Segway inventor and veteran medical device inventor Dean Kamen had some words of wisdom for engineers—gained from his experience developing an array of products (ranging from the first insulin pump to a mind-controlled prosthetic arm) as well as his founding of a youth outreach organization known as #-Link-Snipped-# (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology). Endquote
Here are five themes Kamen touched on in his talk:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Guitar maintenance can be a frustrating and expensive business. This instructable aims to help with that. If I missed something you think should be included, let me know; likewise,...
Pioneer India has announced the launch of its new car entertainment headunit with model number AVIC-F970BT. The company has a range of car infotainment products including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, head...
Finally, the rumours of AppleBot - Apple's Web Crawler have come true. Earlier this year in February, we spotted a job opening on Apple's careers microsite that hinted at Apple...
I thought of getting first hand information from all of us who've invested in mutual funds. The type of fund does not matter; all I'm interested in knowing is how's...
Chandrayaan-2, India's ambitious second mission to the moon has been scheduled to take off sometime in 2017, the Indian Parliament was informed yesterday. Jitendra Singh, the minister of state in...