4th Dimension: Relating it with Electronics

well though this topic is not well related to Electronics but can we relate 4th dimension with electronics and if so then how ?
As well uptil date even scientists have not been able to well define 4th dimension but if then someone wants to find the 4th dimension then can electronics be helpful?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This can be a good Topic for Research
😎

Replies

• Ernesha
    Ernesha
    someone please reply 😭
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    as far as i am concerned we can relate the 4th dimensional concept firstly with mathematics and physics to first understand what it actually is and later if we can implement we can..
    AS my understanding is taken.. 4th dimension would be the three dimensional figure rotating on its mirror image ..
    so lets find some principles governing the structure then we can relate this ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    4[sup]th[/sup] dimension & electronics - Interesting! πŸ˜€

First of all, we need to have a better understanding of what the 4[sup]th[/sup] dimension is. I've always believed it's the 'time'.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    it should be Money the fourth Dimension..πŸ˜‰
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    hmmm.....as per now the info which i got is atoms have been teleported so then there must be some 4th dimension concept
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    can anyone just focuss on this...[πŸ˜”]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to find the mean,standard deviation and variance of an image?? i have tried the following code in MATLAB. can i get to know whether it's correct or not?? r_ch=fileπŸ˜€,:,1);...
can anyone share their ideas about some projects that can help solve some of our environmental issues which solutions can be formulated with the aid of concepts of electronics and...
Hello friends,I am prabhath kesav...an engineer from kerala...
Hi all, I need to know how can we accept input through a microphone using java? I want to record sound using it and then process it for some other...
I have learned that you can add acrylic regrind to ABS with success. What other materials can you add acrylic to? High Impact Polystyrene? Polycarbonate? Thanks BerggπŸ˜•