CrazyEngineers
  • Hi everyone,
    I have studing for my grad. project for a while. It is about 3 phase power calculation and simulating it on LabView software. This calculation will be applied balanced source and UNBALANCED load. I have scanned lots of material but ı really couldn t find any enough knowledge about that. I looked to symmetrical comp method but it is generally applied to balanced load , unbalanced source configr.So if anyone could help me , please suggest me any material or if you know about something regarding this topic please notify me , thank you,
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • pinank

MemberJun 12, 2014

hey, one method is to convert the unbalanced 3phase load to a balanced load and then the further calculations are carried out.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Zafer Güngör

MemberJun 12, 2014

but how can ı convert unbalanced laod to balanced, ? ıs there a way to do it?
    Cancel
  • pinank

MemberJun 12, 2014

Yeah... Theres a method.. Its given in Reactive power control by Thomas miller. Section 1.9.
    Cancel
  • Zafer Güngör

MemberJun 12, 2014

OK, ı will try that, thank you 👍
    Cancel
  • pinank

MemberJun 12, 2014

Let me know if u want any help.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register