CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • J Biswas

MemberDec 13, 2013

AN939 from Microchip for the voltage attenuation part. There are millions of more application notes apart from these.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • yeshu005

MemberDec 28, 2013

hi guys,
    i want to monitor total power in home,how much it consumes day to day by using small screen.how to complete the circuit what else components are required please help me..thanks in advance
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberDec 28, 2013

yeshu005
    hi guys,
    I want to monitor total power in home,how much it consumes day to day by using small screen.how to complete the circuit what else components are required please help me..thanks in advance
    Did you mean a digital energy meter?
    Cancel
  • yeshu005

MemberDec 28, 2013

yes,But in that we have to get over there to check...i want a separate one to monitor in screen like in tvs...soon if u have any idea suggest me.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJan 10, 2014

Why not using a simple projector to project the value on a wall or some thing?

Get the reading from the house and feed it to a projector after suitable modification to it. You are all set to go about in this project
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register