1000th Post - CB's learning experience at CE

This is my 1000th Post Walking on the steps of Dear Mayur and Shalini, I am trying to make my 1000th post a special occasion for me at CE.

More than couple of years back when CE was just another forum for me, Biggi motivated me to join this and told me to explore it a bit. Very few members were active at that time and we used to wait for a day or two to get a reply on any thread or post. At that time, Biggi had a dream, dream to make CE a big success among engineers. Today after more than 3 years we can see the popularity of CE among crazy engineers.

Due to my personal and professional life I used to go in and out of CE. Sometime it was personal commitments and sometime late office hours/workload didn’t allow me to go to CE regularly. However CE remains in the back of my mind and I came back to CE, again and again. Be it Biggi’s friendship or be it CE’s addiction I could not leave CE.

I do remember a few fights at CE. Be it with CEan Swati, or CEan raviTeja or you can say with CEan Shalini.

In which family, members do not fight. I always refer CE as a community or as a family. If we all are a part of CE family then we can fight, right? 😁 So I never took it seriously, and thought of leaving CE never crossed my mind.

I am a bit aggressive person so I request to you all, that if in future I reply to you in an aggressive manner, just think that we all are here for the betterment of CE, which will ultimately leads to our progress as an team member as an CRAZY ENGINEER. 😁

Today while writing this 1000th post I was thinking of jotting down a few beautiful moments I spent at CE. But surprisingly I couldn’t mention any moment as every moment I spent on CE was a new learning experience and special moment for me. Still KYCEan by Mayur was a special honor for me at CE. 😁

Thanks to all CEan’s for bearing me at CE for more than 3 years.

Over all, more than 3 years of journey at CE was quite memorable and a good learning experience for me. Looking forward to continue my contribution for CE and seeking for support from all CEan’s.
-CrazyBoy

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Congratulations buddy 😁 fo successful completion of 2 years.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great CB.

Excellent post.!!

but a small correction , in one of the paragraph you have written as 100th ,but its the 1000th so check it and correct it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😁 I remember those days when CEan CrazyBoy and CEan Swati would fight over the thread "Last poster wins" 😉 .

We all have a very long way to go together.

PS: I miss writing 1000[sup]th[/sup] post. Maybe I'll target 10,000[sup]th[/sup]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Nice post. Congrats.

I'm waiting for my turn now...

And biggie, dont worry, you'll reach 10,000 very soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the city I live, the temperature goes as high as 46 degree Celsius. I'm wondering if there are any mechanical systems to transfer solar energy into other useful forms...
i need some final year project ideas...or tell me some websites regarding this
Post here about the add you like. Also post about the adds that were not released but very effective ones, if you know any. My Fav: All the Hutch adds....
Hello everyone, I am Sandeep Rao Iddya, working as a Design Engineer Trainee in IOT Design & Engineering, Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of IOCL, formed with a JV with...
Defending champions India have been placed in an easy group A -- alongside Bangladesh and Zimbabwe -- for the 2009 ICC Twenty20 World Championships in England. Since not enough matches...