CrazyEngineers V.6.0.4 - Main Free Refresh
Published on Feb 25, 2023 • 2.4k views
One of the request we had received was to push the updated discussions to the main feed.
We now push the discussion with latest reply to the top of the main feed. This allows us to keep track of the latest discussion in focus.
Resolved a bug that caused duplicate notifications being sent to the original author and the reply authors.
Note: Only logged-in members of CrazyEngineers can add replies.
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
- Introduced AI search - available from all pages of site
- Indexed all archived content as well as new content
- Introduced 'Announcements' content type
- Fine-tuned CrazyEngineers search index.
- Introduced social-sharing option on each card
- Fixed issue with News indexing
- Fixed 'title' tag for News
- Introduced 'Changelog' - aka
$thiscontent type! 😉
- Fixed asset compilation error.
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta