Published on Jul 31, 2021
structured datasnippet to each of the news articles. This allows Google to understand and index our articles properly. Hopefully, you'll find our articles in Google news in coming days.
- Added Google News Sitemap: Google News requires a special type of
xmlsitemap. This allows us to ping Google as soon as we've published a new story on our News.
Published on Jul 18, 2021
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta
Published on Aug 15, 2021
- Infinite scrolling added to the main feed on CrazyEngineers. Now you can view all our old posts by scrolling infinitely.
- We have added a 'CE Bulletin' subscription form in the main feed. If you wish to receive updates, simply enter your name and email; and we'll do the rest.
Published on Mar 26, 2022
This update adds blog to the CrazyEngineers feed, available on
/blog. The CrazyEngineers Blog hosts long-form articles on various topics.
Several improvements and bug fixes have been added to the CrazyEngineers core.