Published on Aug 16, 2021
- Fixed issue with the infinite scrolling that prevented old posts from loading. Turned out to be a small extra DIV in the HTML.
- Fixed issue with the CE-Bulletin Subscriptions.
- Minor improvements to sitewide search.
Published on Aug 7, 2021
- Relaunched the
Founders Circuitseries which featured our exclusive interviews with entrepreneurs and startup owners.
- We'll publish one interview to our
- Fixed 'twitter:image` meta-data tag. If you share any of our news article, it will accompany with the image.
Published on Jul 31, 2021
structured datasnippet to each of the news articles. This allows Google to understand and index our articles properly. Hopefully, you'll find our articles in Google news in coming days.
- Added Google News Sitemap: Google News requires a special type of
xmlsitemap. This allows us to ping Google as soon as we've published a new story on our News.
Published on Jul 11, 2021
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
Published on Mar 26, 2022
This update adds blog to the CrazyEngineers feed, available on
/blog. The CrazyEngineers Blog hosts long-form articles on various topics.
Several improvements and bug fixes have been added to the CrazyEngineers core.