CrazyEngineers V.4.2.3 - Otto Guericke
Published on Aug 2, 2021 • 15.2k views
- Updated all our domain DNS records to fix
DKIMrecords for our main domain.
- Fixed issues with email delivery that led to our messages getting delivered into SPAM folder for large number of users. If you are still facing this problem, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org let us know. We need your help!
- Adopted a new naming scheme for our changelog versions. We'll now name each version after a scientist! 👩🔬
Note: Only logged-in members of CrazyEngineers can add replies.
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
- Introduced AI search - available from all pages of site
- Indexed all archived content as well as new content
- Introduced 'Announcements' content type
- Fine-tuned CrazyEngineers search index.
- Introduced social-sharing option on each card
- Fixed issue with News indexing
- Fixed 'title' tag for News
- Introduced 'Changelog' - aka
$thiscontent type! 😉
- Fixed asset compilation error.
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta