Published on Aug 2, 2021
- Updated all our domain DNS records to fix
DKIMrecords for our main domain.
- Fixed issues with email delivery that led to our messages getting delivered into SPAM folder for large number of users. If you are still facing this problem, please send an email to
email@example.com let us know. We need your help!
- Adopted a new naming scheme for our changelog versions. We'll now name each version after a scientist! 👩🔬
Published on Jul 18, 2021
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta
Published on Nov 20, 2021
This update adds the "Products" card to our feed. Our goal is to bring to you the latest and useful products that you can use to be awesome and be more productive. Scroll down a bit and you'll see "Top Products" card with product details.
Published on Mar 26, 2022
This update adds blog to the CrazyEngineers feed, available on
/blog. The CrazyEngineers Blog hosts long-form articles on various topics.
Several improvements and bug fixes have been added to the CrazyEngineers core.
Published on Jul 11, 2021
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
Published on Jul 24, 2021
- Moved CrazyEngineers server infrastructure to Amazon AWS 😎 . We were hosted on AWS few years ago, but decided move to Digital Ocean. Will discuss this later in our private chats.
- Fixed security bugs.
archivedthreads publishing times to morning, afternoon and late evening. Earlier these times were randomly picked by our system resulting into a bunch of archives getting published at the same time.