ZTE PF200 Specs & Features

ZTE PF200 is one of the brand new phones launched by the Chinese ZTE Corporation. The smartphone features are as follows -
  • 4.3" QHD Capacitive Touch Screen
  • 8 MP, 1080p Front Facing Camera For HD Video Calling
  • LTE, UMTS and GSM Network Support
  • Bluetooth 2.1
  • A-GPS
  • Wi-Fi
  • DLNA Support
  • Mobile HD Link (lets you connect to Digital TV)
  • NFC support
The photographs of the phone aren't available yet. There's no word from ZTE about the pricing of the phone. The phones will however be available at the Mobile World Congress 2012 at stall #B145. 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DataWind - the company that manufactures Aakash / Ubislate tablets and Indian Telecom & HRD ministry are already working on the next version of the Aakash tablet. The Government has...
I am beginning to think that building tablet is now an everyone's cup of tea. DOMO has brought into market a new tablet called 'Slate N8'. It runs on Android...
The automobile engineers who've deep pockets may rejoice because the Honda CBR 150R is being launched in India around March 2012. With the CBR brand, Honda aims to compete with...
Very briefly said thought of sharing it to all... 😉 https://in.news.yahoo.com/10-car-innovations-in-widespread-use-today-.html?page=1
i'm very much interested in DSP ,control systems and signals and systems......i'm very much interested in doing the projects related to these subjects but i'm completely unaware of the applications.....pls...