CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Differential

MemberOct 26, 2008

If what you say is true then I don't know what to say ! Both are products of google, still no compatibility ???? 😕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 26, 2008

Can someone please confirm?
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberOct 26, 2008

The_Big_K
    Can someone please confirm?
    Working perfectly for me ... on Windows vista... 😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 26, 2008

Windows Vista (Business) + Chrome = No YouTube 😔 for me.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberOct 26, 2008

The_Big_K
    Windows Vista (Business) + Chrome = No YouTube 😔 for me.
    Windows Vista (Home) + Chrome = rocking 😁 for me.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 26, 2008

Windows XP SP3 + Chrome = works alright
    Haven't tested it with Vista Home yet.

Youtube vids in Firefox used to freeze before some updates were applied. It would show the first frame, then stop even when the dark red bar loads to the end. It was a little annoying.. had to rely on IE to load vids, haha.

Biggie, have you cleared your cache? Use CCleaner to get rid of existing junk.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberOct 27, 2008

ash
    Windows XP SP3 + Chrome = works alright
    Haven't tested it with Vista Home yet.

Youtube vids in Firefox used to freeze before some updates were applied. It would show the first frame, then stop even when the dark red bar loads to the end. It was a little annoying.. had to rely on IE to load vids, haha.

Biggie, have you cleared your cache? Use CCleaner to get rid of existing junk.
    May be use a restore point before using CCleaner... I had a horrible experience with it once. I need to revert to restore point which was a bit old.

Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberOct 29, 2008

not only You tube... when ever I tried opening a PDF in CHROME it never opened up..I cursed thePDF files having complete trust on CHROME...
    later when I opened in IE!! ala!!! they wokred fine ( I hated to believe PDF dint open in CHROME) and then Youtube... nothing happened when I used them... I again cursed my internet speed ans youtube... later realising that IE might work... and my doubts came right youtube opened in IE 😔

but now i am happy...
    Google seems to have rectified both the bugs..

as Thomas Alva Edison answered a lady asking the benifits of his new invention a bulb" it's still a baby" 😁
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 30, 2008

crazyboy
    May be use a restore point before using CCleaner... I had a horrible experience with it once. I need to revert to restore point which was a bit old.

Did you use the registry cleaner option? I only used the default clean settings (which did not get rid of temporary system files as well). I havent had a problem so far.. but I suggest to everyone to avoid the registry cleaning options.

Use EasyCleaner for getting rid of old registry entries instead 😀 Of course, always make a back up! I never do since I'm a little lazy.. but I wonder how much luck I have left 😉

I guess Chrome's problems will rectify over time.. I doubt Google engineers would ignore issues just like that. Of course, thats IF people report the problems back to them!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register