YouTube Videos freeze in Google Chrome

All my efforts to love Chrome are moribund. I discovered that YouTube videos freeze in Chrome!

Is it just me or Google didn't do basic testing of Chrome? πŸ˜’

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    If what you say is true then I don't know what to say ! Both are products of google, still no compatibility ???? πŸ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone please confirm?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Can someone please confirm?
    Working perfectly for me ... on Windows vista... 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Windows Vista (Business) + Chrome = No YouTube πŸ˜” for me.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Windows Vista (Business) + Chrome = No YouTube πŸ˜” for me.
    Windows Vista (Home) + Chrome = rocking 😁 for me.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Windows XP SP3 + Chrome = works alright
    Haven't tested it with Vista Home yet.

Youtube vids in Firefox used to freeze before some updates were applied. It would show the first frame, then stop even when the dark red bar loads to the end. It was a little annoying.. had to rely on IE to load vids, haha.

Biggie, have you cleared your cache? Use CCleaner to get rid of existing junk.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    Windows XP SP3 + Chrome = works alright
    Haven't tested it with Vista Home yet.

Youtube vids in Firefox used to freeze before some updates were applied. It would show the first frame, then stop even when the dark red bar loads to the end. It was a little annoying.. had to rely on IE to load vids, haha.

Biggie, have you cleared your cache? Use CCleaner to get rid of existing junk.
    May be use a restore point before using CCleaner... I had a horrible experience with it once. I need to revert to restore point which was a bit old.

• durga ch
    durga ch
    not only You tube... when ever I tried opening a PDF in CHROME it never opened up..I cursed thePDF files having complete trust on CHROME...
    later when I opened in IE!! ala!!! they wokred fine ( I hated to believe PDF dint open in CHROME) and then Youtube... nothing happened when I used them... I again cursed my internet speed ans youtube... later realising that IE might work... and my doubts came right youtube opened in IE πŸ˜”

but now i am happy...
    Google seems to have rectified both the bugs..

as Thomas Alva Edison answered a lady asking the benifits of his new invention a bulb" it's still a baby" 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    crazyboy
    May be use a restore point before using CCleaner... I had a horrible experience with it once. I need to revert to restore point which was a bit old.

Did you use the registry cleaner option? I only used the default clean settings (which did not get rid of temporary system files as well). I havent had a problem so far.. but I suggest to everyone to avoid the registry cleaning options.

Use EasyCleaner for getting rid of old registry entries instead πŸ˜€ Of course, always make a back up! I never do since I'm a little lazy.. but I wonder how much luck I have left πŸ˜‰

I guess Chrome's problems will rectify over time.. I doubt Google engineers would ignore issues just like that. Of course, thats IF people report the problems back to them!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lets talk about Google's SMS channel here.... All CEan are welcomed to post their views
I had Just Created This Blog and also learning how to Manage it. Well Look at This one time and Please Post Comment so i can Make Best of mine....
hi frnds,i am facing difficulty in designing pcb layouts ,can any one know which pcb circuit layout software is easy to use for beginners??πŸ˜•
Alright, I just got a live CD of Gentoo. I got my system up with the live CD but I'm unable to figure out how to set up broadband connection....
CEans, I stumbled upon following posts - On Google Chrome, V8 engine, and Webkit vs. Gecko MasterÒ€ℒs Thesis Now, writing your own JavaScript engine is no child's play. But a...