YouTube is Down! (Or is it just me?)

I'm getting following error when I visit YouTube:

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Is it just me or you all are getting the same error message? 😲

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: TechCrunch confirms that YouTube is down and showing the same error. Everyone can check the status here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: YouTube is now back. I checked the site few seconds ago and it seems to be working fine now. Its interesting to note that the videos were playing when directly accessed through URL.

The home page was down. Waiting for Google's official comment on the downtime.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yes, now its back. What is the cause for downtime!

P.S : two same posts at the same time Biggie.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Something went wrong. Removed the duplicate post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a manual cycle rickshaw, out of two rear wheels, only one is attached to the rear axle while the other one is kept free (it is free to rotate...
CEans, Those who are getting pathetic download speeds with their 2.4 MBPS ZTE Device, follow these instructions: Click on Start -> In the search box, type “command prompt” On the...
When I run the command prompt in Administrator mode, and execute netsh interface tcp show global, it shows me various settings. I couldn't find much information about what exactly does...
How do you arrange/prepare the slides of a technical presentation to connect with the audience and not put them to sleep?😀 Please tell me about your seminar/ ppt experiences...however it...
i want to know about microcontroller based Automatic powerfactor controller(195)...