Your thoughts on: The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning

Now the topic is weird or is it?

I remember when I was in final year of engineering, one of the professors had asked folks in our class to talk on the topic -

"The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning"

I was amazed to see the talent & creativity of people in my class. It's your turn to impress all of us.

What do you have to say? ;-)

Replies

• monarchdexter
    monarchdexter
    well the end of everything is determined by the beginning. so if you start well then surely the ending will be well.also the beginning is the beginning.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The egg is the chicken is the egg. Solves that dilemma after all 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) Which is the world’s first credit card? A) American Express B) Visa C) Mastercard D) Diners Club Card 2) What do you call a person who is one hundred...
CEans who want to be ahead of the crowd - Here's Google Chrome 3 beta for you - Google Chrome (BETA)
Guys, if you have download the Google Chrome Beta [3.0], you can try out the Google chrome themes - https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html Which one is the best Google Chrome Theme? 😀
The crowd from Hyderabad is increasing day-by-day. So lets plan a meet at Hyderabad!! There are few active members on CE. Sahiti pallavi Swapnakumar So members inerested please join in...
what is mean by 16chip,PP2s signal. how many bits are there in 16chips.????