Your favourite songs

Hi all

What are your english songs, the ones that were made between 1960 to 1980. I don't mean the songs which are made today, (especially by AKON).

Share your favourites here.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Born in 90's but I am big fan of old-school hiphop, Run%E2%80%93D.m.c. & Rakim are my favourite. I have all hiphop digital albums from 84's to present 2012 !!(Discographies of realest artists & when I talk about real artists it doesn't include whack ones like Drake,Nicki minaj and Lil wayne) (No bragging, just showing love towards hiphop)
    From Run-DMC, I like "Sucker MCs" & "Hard Times".
    & Rakim,the most skilled MC I ever heard of.. I like "Chinese Arithmetic" & "I know you got soul".

Nothing can beat 90's hiphop though, Tupac Shakur & The Notorious B.i.g. were greatest of all !

Hologram of Pac at coachella 2012, On his 16th death anniversary.

Long Live Hiphop 😍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the exact difference between centrifugal clutch and manual clutch and also which one is better to use in vehicles?
i would lyk to learn things , i dono many but i ll learn....... sooner......
friends i want to know what is reactive power? what is the use of reactive power? i searched in net i cant able to understand it properly so please help...
Dear friends..for my project work i want to do the following.If we rotate a plane on the CAD model with fixed center axis i want to get the slices of...
Dear friends...I am having a 3D image in any one of the following file formats.,STL,VRML,IGES,STEP. I want to slice this image and display the slices in different LCD panels. Basically...