Your favorite discussions on CrazyEngineers - and why?

CEans,

Share your favorite discussions on CrazyEngineers so far. Also write why it is your favorite discussion.

You may add as many discussions as you want. I'll set the ball rolling :

My favorite discussion on CE is :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This was one of the earliest discussions on CE that got lot of visits and replies. All of the replies were good and filled with ideas and concepts.

I'll share more, later. šŸ˜€

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well i particularly liked : the loong thred
    reason : one of a kind i came across till now
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    A lot of discussion has been done on the CE Bot & robotic arm. And recently we had a thread against terrorism. The mechanical wrench also has a lot of potential.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    For me, it would be CE Bot. It was quite an epic run.. a lot of things came out of it, like an external website, graphic designs, documentations, and even simulations! It was a melting pot of great ideas šŸ˜€

And, as Patty said, the mechanical wrench one has a lot of potential!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Evolution of Bit-Torrent ā€‹ It is 9 'O' clock at night. The same typical course of events have started to materialize. You download a very interesting '.torrent' file from the...
BoyToys: The Mobile History ā€‹ Can you imagine how telephones were back in the 80's? Compare them to the mobiles now. I'm just talking about a few 20 some years....
how would you write a pic program in picc18 compiler for a pic18f4431 in mplab to send the letters ā€˜Gā€™ and 'A' to matlab at 9600 bps? All I can...
Hey Im new to interfacing on matlab and i would like to know what the following error means: ??? Error using ==> eq Array dimensions must match for binary array...
My PC is really not so good ,but i find that registry cleaner can do some help,here is what i used now,