'You Can Do Anything, You Set Your Mind To' : A Lie ?

Everyone of you, for once have said this sentence to your closest one, haven't you ?
Teachers & Parents also say it to the kids. Rhonda Bryne wrote the whole goddamn book "The Secret" which is very much related to this concept, & became the top-seller book.

Not being pessimist, but not everything is possible, right ? I can't complete DSP (Degree Stopping Paper as called by #-Link-Snipped-#) in 7 hours, if I haven't learn anything from it. (Or can we ?)

So, is it mere sentence to motivate the people ? Or
like what Rhonda Bryne said in book 'The Secret', there's something in human-brain which makes impossible thing possible if we believe it without questioning whether it will happen or not ?

Debate On, CEans.

Replies

• lovebox
    lovebox
    At least I can say this for the beginning: "You cannot do anything, you don't set your mind to".

Very nice topic #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    You can do anything which you can make damn mind to work 1000% in

Well without dedication this statement is just wind out of your mouth

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Moore's law is not an exotic term in Electronics, You might be surprised to know that there is no physics behind this law. This law is not related to any...
Each & every year we see the processors are getting compact & processing power is increased.because the size of the transistors are decreased & thus more transistors are used in...
So, let's say i have a file of 14.5 MB & resolution of 4243 x 2828. I don't know the model number of the camera being used. And I want...
LG has unveiled world's thinnest full HD 1080p display - ideal for the next generation of even thinner smartphones and tablets. The company showed off a 5.2" panel that is...
An audio engineer from Glasgow UK has come up with a new pair of solar headphones that make sure the battery life of your phones and tablets does not falter....