Yield line Analysis

Can anyone shed some light on 'yield line analysis' and any book where i may get relevant material? This concept was used in a paper "Lundgren, K., (2002), Modelling the effect of Corrosion on Bond in reinforced Concrete".
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

good morning friends . this is a student from department of Aeronautical Engineering. I would like to do a mini project work on MAV which can useful in many ways...
.. and that would be done with a humble 3D printer mounted in a satellite. Possibilties are huge , but is it really feasible/ doable?/ more here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/f...ntent=Internal to...
Developers love Android. That is what people keep telling each other at common-man level. In the age of the war between the operating systems, the one between Android and iOS...
Completed Electronics & Communication Engineering graduation (B.E.) from AC College of Engineering & Technology, Karaikudi, Madurai University in the year 1973. Joined the Govt. of India service at MSME Development...
So, today morning I was reading about Apple's new data center in North Carolina and saw the majority of tech blogs discussing the huge 100 acres of area it covers...