Yaogan XX Remote Sensing Satellite Launched From Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre In China

China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre located in the Gobi desert about 1,600 km from Beijing, successfully launched the remote sensing satellite named Yaogan XX along with a Long March 4C carrier rocket at 1:45 p.m. local time. With an aim to conduct land surveys, aid prevention of natural disasters and help monitoring of crop yields, the Yaogan XX satellite is expected to facilitate the scientific experiments that the country's researchers are carrying out in the near future. This is the 190th mission in China's Long March rocket family. It is interesting to note that the China's first space program took place in October 1956, when the fifth Academy of the Ministry of National Defense, the country's first rocket research organisation was established.

yaogan-xx-remote-sensing-satellite-launch

Last year in December, the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Centre launched the high-resolution Ziyuan I-03 satellite developed by Brazilian and Chinese researchers could not enter the orbit due to a malfunctioning rocket, but the red dragon country has gigantic plans for the future. By the end of 2020, Chinese scientists have planned to create a space laboratory and build their own space station to operate in orbit.

We wish the Chinese space scientists all the best and look forward to the results of the Yaogan XX remote sensing satellite.

Replies

• nhavietxanh
    nhavietxanh
    China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre located in the Gobi desert about 1,600 km from Beijing, im afraid 😔(

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is a system file?? Is it possible to delete a system file? And how can change any file to system file?
The voltage gain of an amplifier decreases 20 dB decade above 100kHz,If the mid band frequency gain is 80 dB.What is the value of the voltage gain at 2MHz.
Please give suggestions for a mini project which covers both Web Technology and DBMS.
frndz..., can anyone please give me the trusted website address where i could buy some ICs?👎
frndz... what is the recent progress in the field of VTLN.....?