Yanthra 2010 Jyothi Engineering College, Kerala Held on 10th Dec, 2010

YANTHRA 2010 was a combination of technical exhibition and a motor show held by Association of Mechanical Engineering Students of Jyothi Engineering College from Kerala.

The technical exhibition included:
roject expo, engine mortuary of marine, automobile and air engine.
The show also encompassed a ROBO war which is a concoction of technology and ardor.

The auto expo included a wide array of modified cars, super cars, and vintage cars.
Their Endeavor was to unveil the mean machines: The Maserati and Lamborghini in front of Thrissur.
The state of Kerala viewed automobiles such as F1 race cares, Limo, Hayabusa, for their first time.The show was surely a cynosure for students, youngsters and elders.

See their official website here: www.yanthra2010.co.cc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am a final yr instrumentation and control student.need ideas on plc based project.pls help!
Can someone give me an info about Network projects involving cloud computing or virtualization or any other concept that may increase my chance of getting into top Companies ? My...
Hey guys, Lets start something interesting and lets learn simultaneously... I have a question fulfilling this purpose.. Suppose you are given one hour and you are using windows on some...
hi, I recently started using sql plus ....when i write select query i m not able to see previously inserted data in the table ..........can anyone tell how to do...
1. Yes, Of course one day they will be brought down. 2. Na! They are the best of the best, better than the rest. 3. I don't care. 4. Google...