Yamaha R25 - The Super Sports Bike Could Have A 2014 Debut

Yamaha, the Japanese bike manufacturer, may soon launch its new sports bike - Yamaha R25 in Europe, Japan as well as India (throughout Asia). Some reports suggest that we might see the debut of the R25 in 2014. Currently the bike sports a tag line that reads "a superbike you can ride everyday" and it was showcased at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show as a concept bike. The only competitors for the bike in India are Honda CBR 250, Kawasaki Ninja 300, Hyosung GT250R and KTM Duke 390. Not all the specs and features of the Yamaha R25 are known right now, but among the few details spilled in rumors, we can say that the bike can have twin cylinder, liquid-cooled and an advance fuel injection system.

Yamaha-R25-Sports-Bike-concept-1

The super bike will also have a front and rear disc brakes as well as a tubular chassis with telescopic front suspension. From the looks of it in the picture below, the overall style of the bike is said to be derived from Yamaha’s M1 MotoGP. The bike has a newly developed 249cc two-cylinder engine that offers plenty of power to the rider. It also features a digital speedometer and analogue tachometer.

Yamaha-R25-Sports-Bike-concept-2

The expected price range for the bike is Rs 2.5 to 3 lacs. We will keep you updated with more details as soon as we find out more. Following is the video put up by Yamaha Motor Company to show the bike in action -

How do you like the Yamaha R25 features and looks? - Share your thoughts with us in comments below.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why railway tracks fill with lot of stones?
Hi all , I Just completed MCS..so I am confused for which I start my career.....Website Development using PHP or java else learn Android ,IOS,iPhone. In Mobile development there short...
I was brushing my teeth this morning. And while I was applying toothpaste on my brush i observed the motion of paste. It was centrefilled and I wondered how exactly...
Gionee, the Chinese smartphone makers, have launched a new gadget in their Elife series with Gionee Elife E7. A successor to the Gionee Elife E6 smartphone with some cool features...
Paper planes have been a part of everyone’s childhood. As kids you might have wasted many sheets of paper trying to perfect your design so that your paper plane flies...