yahoo messenger cam problem

hello friends.. im using yahoo messenger version 9..i changed my broadband connection few days back and now as i try to video chat my cam refuses to connect.. i cant even view others cams.. maybe its due to the proxy settings.can anyone please help me overcome this problem..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to general help section.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    May be your driver needs some update
    2:- re-install yahoo messenger.
    use second suggestion first
  • enigma_1
    enigma_1
    no its has nothin to do with update or messenger buddy.. seems the problem is with proxy..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Then just go for this
    Open messenger - on top toolbar. Left click ( > ) Messenger > Preferences > Connection - Select 'no proxies' or 'connect direct to the internet' depending on the version of messenger you have
    make sure your internet connection and country are correct in the lower two boxes > Apply > OK
  • enigma_1
    enigma_1
    it dsnt work when i select the "no proxies" option..only works when i choose the "connect via proxy server" option.. after getting connected i cant view any friends cam n neither can they see mine.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    have you changed the internet connection there or not?
    and please don't use sms language...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey please advice me what to do after b.tech gmat or gre
Hi all! I'm having a problem. You see I have this project to do, which involves creating a digital keyboard. It wen ok so far, but and my teacher wants...
Can anyone answer this basic dilemma please? I have a 1 F capacitor with 1 V across it. I have a second capacitor with no charge, V = 0, same...
Our generator, who art in the group, give us this day our daily cube. And forgive our trespasses into the Moebius domain, but lead us to the identity, and not...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, A test has 50 questions. A student scores 1 mark for a correct answer, -1/3 for a wrong answer, and –1/6 for not attempting...