Yahoo Mail POP Or IMAP Settings?

When Gmail launched they offered free POP and IMAP access to their mailboxes right away, out of the box. However, Yahoo asked users to upgrade their mailboxes and enable the POP access by purchasing the service. I recollect from my memory that Yahoo had opened up POP and IMAP access some time ago. I just checked in my old Yahoo account and I still see the 'Upgrade Account' option in Yahoo Mailbox.

I wonder whether Yahoo still offers IMAP, POP access and if they do; what are the settings?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    YAHOO IMAP

Incoming IMAP Mail ServerSetting :User Name : #-Link-Snipped-#Password : your email passwordIncoming Mail Server : imap[.n].mail.yahoo.comMail Box Name : Yahoo IMAPMail Box Type : IMAPSecurity (Port) : OffPort : Default
    Outgoing IMAP Mail ServerSetting :Email Address : #-Link-Snipped-#User Name : #-Link-Snipped-#Password : your email passwordOutgoing Mail Server : smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.comSecurity (Port) : OffPort : 587

YAHOO POP3
    Incoming POP3 Mail ServerSetting :User Name : #-Link-Snipped-#Password : your email passwordIncoming Mail Server : pop.mail.yahoo.comMail Box Name : Yahoo POP3Mail Box Type : POP3Security (Port) : SSLPort : 995
    Outgoing POP3 Mail ServerSetting :Email Address : #-Link-Snipped-#User Name : #-Link-Snipped-#Password : your email passwordOutgoing Mail Server : smtp.mail.yahoo.comSecurity (Port) : SSLPort : 465

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is one more authentic source:
    About.com -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia Asha 202 has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs. 4149. Here are the set of features you should be aware of - Dual SIM 2.4"...
Zenith Infotech has launched a private cloud offering for the small and medium enterprises that won't cost a bomb! The service is named as 'TigerCloud' and is based on the...
Hiii......... I am doing a project on 'UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM' using openerp 6.0.3 on ubuntu 10.10 platform.I've already created a module which can be used to mark attendence.Now I...
hi...... I am Amrit. Doing electronics engineering.
Someone knows maybe if there is any restrictions about mandrel diameters for bent bars in large diameters bars, according to EC2 (else then d>16 --->7*d)?