Yahoo Mail Beta Vs. Gmail: Which Is Better?

Taking lessons from Gmail's simplicity and speed, Yahoo recently rolled out the new version of the Yahoo Mail (beta) to all its users. If you have tried the new Yahoo Mail, you will agree with me that it looks really cool to eyes and is fast as well. Plus Yahoo messenger is integrated just like Gtalk in Gmail. This brings us to know what our CEans think about both these email services.

I personally like the look of new yahoo mail beta more than Gmail. If you select proper theme, the colors looks gorgeous in Yahoo mail beta. The speed of operations is fast as well. The gmail, on the other hand is simple - it gives you the inbox as soon as you are logged in.

I personally don't like the advertisement integration in Yahoo Mail. Otherwise, I believe it's got an edge over the Gmail. In terms of functionality, however, Gmail Labs give gmail a huge advantage over any other email service out there. I however do not use gamil labs apps so it doesn't make a huge difference to me.

What's your opinion?

Replies

• ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Yeah. New Yahoo mail is awesome. But those advertisements on the main page are irritating as they are covering half of the page. Gmail is simple. I prefer Gmail for its simplicity. Gtalk embeded in Gmail is also nice when compared with yahoo messenger on Yahoo mail.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    yahoo is better to me (an average user of email accounts). It is fast and suave too. I prefer the mail organisational structure in yahoo(in folders) than in Gmail(providing labels).
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    ya..yahoo mail and chat is awesome now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, can anyone divide or classify all the languages in different sections and provide the basic differences between them??? this thread may be very helpful for all the newbies..............
Hey guys this year my college will be holding its first tech fest need help getting sponsors and we want to make a name for the college so what can...
"Better late than never," goes an adage. This can be better applied to Nagpur University that has finally decided to start an eligibility exam for the doctor of philosophy (PhD)...
This sites features D-I-Y projects on chocolates to robotics. Registering for the free version is good enough for most purposes. Technology - How to Make Instructables Bioramani
While the primary job of DNA in cells is to carry genetic information from one generation to the next, some scientists also see the highly stable and programmable molecule as...