Yahoo! Buzz Publishers Get Highest Site Traffic Ever!

What happens when Yahoo! Buzz Publishers Get Highest Site Traffic Ever!story gets featured on the front page of Yahoo! Get prepared for the highest site traffic ever. As #-Link-Snipped-# is getting a revamp (after #-Link-Snipped-#), some lucky publishers are getting an opportunity to join as Yahoo! Buzz Publishers and drive huge unbelievable traffic to their sites with pageviews being limited by how much load the web hosting server can handle… Salon.com announced that it hit over #-Link-Snipped-# for the first time in the company’s 12-year history, a traffic milestone reached when Yahoo! linked from its home page. Techcrunch reports that they received #-Link-Snipped-# day ever with over 1,000 comments on the post, which almost brought the site down.
Yahoo is still ramping up the number of links it puts on the home page from Buzz, and is being careful about the potential to flat out nukeYahoo! Buzz Publishers Get Highest Site Traffic Ever!with all the traffic they can send. But it’s clear that a link from Yahoo.com blows away anything Digg or any other competitor can offer. That will keep the Buzz publishers, who must be invited into the service, paying attention.
How does Yahoo Buzz send you huge traffic?
Yahoo! Buzz features the most interesting stories and videos on the Web and the content is ranked based on votes, search-term popularity, and what people are reading and emailing that instant. Yahoo Buzz does not use holding story pages on their site, but rather directly links to the story page boosting traffic to your site to read the full story. You can promote the story further by adding a vote button. Selected Top Buzz content may be featured on the Yahoo! homepage too!
Yahoo! informs that the current #-Link-Snipped-# to a small set of select publishers to ensure they can evolve the program in a way that is most beneficial for a good user experience. They will be accepting new publishers soon and you can #-Link-Snipped-# for updates.

Can your web server survive 1 million hits?

This is way beyond the number of visitors Digg or Fark can send your way. Most sites hosted on Yahoo! Buzz Publishers Get Highest Site Traffic Ever! will not be able to handle such traffic even for minutes, so I guess they will be joining in top websites and Yahoo! Buzz Publishers Get Highest Site Traffic Ever!on dedicated servers initially who can handle the traffic. Do you prefer your few thousand daily visitors, or rather have a crashed site everyday…

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a unique opportunity to participate in 3 IT conferences - JAX India 2008, Enterprise Architecture India 2008 and Eclipse Forum India 2008, all taking place at the same...
Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers. 1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this...
Blackle is nothing but a black version of google. https://www.blackle.com/ A few months ago, a post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year. The post lays out the...
hello everybody.......... please share some ideas.about the train accidents........ if a bogie of train derails or if it is caught in fire...........how to save lives of people....in it.......... can anyone...
Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be...