Xperia Neo Tech Specs Leaked [Preview]

Sony Ericsson has many popular phones but the company is still struggling to be the brand of choice of mobile users. Xperia Neo is a phone that aspires to be a desirable phone and has an impressive feature set. Neo was supposed to be launched at the Mobile World Congress later this month, but folks [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a request from a cean to share story of a1tolet.com So here it is I ,still remember the days of my training, when we were forced to change our...
There are enough lists of places one should visit in lifetime. I thought of compiling a list of places every engineer should visit. Let me start with places I think...
I had a viva last week and I was asked this question. To put it descriptively, the professor asked me we all know that 8085 is a 8-bit microprocessor and...
Powertransformers are the backbone of any power system. Hyosung has been manufacturing power transformers with a very good quality for about 40 years. Let us have a look into the...
I wonder why lot of engineering students ask for ready-made projects, project reports, PPTs, cricuits? We get many messages every day that are on the same lines like "I've to...