Xerox Does Not Only Make Photocopy Machines [Video]

For those of you who still think that the term Xerox is synonymous with photocopy, this will come as an enlightenment.
Xerox corporation has developed a number of products, services and technologies that simplify the way business works so the world works a little better.

Watch Xerox's new corporate video that brings their story to life.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They were the first company to invent the Graphical User Interface which we all use on our computers today.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is time people stop calling photocopies as Xerox (though this publicity is working great for Xerox)
    I watched the complete 2 minute video, it is worth the watch.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice video ๐Ÿ˜€. I was also in the same assumption!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    They were the first company to invent the Graphical User Interface which we all use on our computers today.
    +
    mouse-driven graphical user interface (GUI).๐Ÿ˜€ that is, they invented mouse.
    Yesterday, I watched Pirates of silicon valley (1999) and did some google for the shown facts in the movie.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    +
    mouse-driven graphical user interface (GUI).๐Ÿ˜€ that is, they invented mouse.
    Yesterday, I watched Pirates of silicon valley (1999) and did some google for the shown facts in the movie.
    Yeah, It's a great movie. I've seen it too. Yeah with the invention of GUI, the invention of Mouse would just have followed. Not sure if it was the other way round ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEs, why don't we open a dedicated thread/forum topic for all aspiring guitarists out there? Few popular licks or chord structures of popular Hindi/English songs can be posted there,...
Can somebody help me in finding the solution of this question??? what is the coefficient of the term next to 792x^9 y^3 a. 2376 b.2640 c.1782 d.2718 thanks!!
It has been a year since I saw in NatGEo the construction of the Marina Bay Sands Building. I guess it is one of the most beautiful building not only...
This video shows three examples of Ceres Solver fusing Street View sensor data to produce accurate absolute position. The blue line is the absolute position of the car across time....
Just received an official press release from Vidarbha Economic Development Council (VED Council). A wonderful initiative for startup companies around Nagpur. CE is involved with the activities and we hope...