XENON...................MR.COOL

hi guys........crazy engineers......here is your new peer,am RAMAMOORTHY SRINIVASAN from chennai,i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering at thangavelu engineering college,an anna university affiliated institution(at june 2012).am a cool guy and jovial too,never take things seriously,i love friends and interested in making friends and wandering with them too.
i love cricket and football .......and thats all about me

Replies

• XENON
    XENON
    as i said am a cool guy and jovial too.am very much interested in making friends and passing time with them.i also like cricket and football
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome RS.
    You said about many things that you were. Except one. Are you CE (crazy enough)?
    Interact here and we will find out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😀 We look forward to your posts in all super cool discussions here.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've merged the threads in introduction section 😀
  • XENON
    XENON
    bioramani
    Welcome RS.
    You said about many things that you were. Except one. Are you CE (crazy enough)?
    Interact here and we will find out.
    ya am.............crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know how to create and deploy the web services in java. I just want to add two numbers using Java.
guys can anyone tell me when will the L&T infotech group of people will call the campus recruited persons.........trainee freshers 2012
Sir, Please tell me the CT's connections of Merz price scheme of protection for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults. i am confused whether the CT's on the star connected side of...
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean SDK Release Leaves Developers Rejoicing Sony Walkman F800 Runs Android ICS; E470 Is The World’s Slimmest Bing Gets Bird’s Eye Imagery – 215 TB New Data,...
hello could any one help me out here.I just want to know when does l&t infotech send joining dates for 2012 batch.............