Xenatec Maybach Coupe: World’s Fastest Sedan

If you are thinking of buying a brand new limousine just wait! You need to think over again. Because Xenatec in collaboration with Maybach launched a luxurious coupe model. The price of this model is a whooping Rs. 4.14 crore i.e. approximately $ 900K . This was because Xenatic wanted to be in the same [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the basic instruments required for practicing analog electronics' practicals at home??i know about some such as breadboard,resistors,diodes,transistors.... what else???and please also discuss their prices.thanks in advance!!!
Lifehacker, the popular 'how-to' blog by Gawker Media has undergone a makeover. You can view the new design live on their official site: Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things...
Institute Of Engineering & Management, WB, India has organized Festronix 2011 between 5-6 March 2011. CE is happy to be associated with IEM as media partner. We'll bring you the...
can neone help in on this.. i need to know the required technologies nd also the interfacing issues... looking forward to replies dat may help me:smile:
Hello People, This is for CS/IT engineers in Bangalore. I have the complete set of CS/IT books for which I intend to sell at 25% of the original cost. In...