"WWW" Enforced In All URLs On CrazyEngineers

CEans,

CrazyEngineers faced few issues as we tried to enforce 'www' in all the URLs across the website. Now all the URLs across the site should start with 'www'. Earlier, if you typed crazyengineers.com/community/ (without www in the beginning), the site would load properly and let you login. However, the moment you clicked on any internal URL starting with 'www', you'd get logged out of the site. This is because URLs starting with www are technically totally different than those without www.

However, now we've a consistent URL structure all over the site. If you encounter issues, please post them here or send them to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com 😀

Replies

• A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Technically its a tough push. 👍

Good work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, what's up techies? m currently aspiring EC engineering. m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...
Pardon my limited knowledge about electrical branch, I was just reading about wave energy. Whenever we talk about renewable sources of energy, we use the term 'tidal energy'. Are wave...
In current system, in order to find out the location of friends, user needs to call and ask friends about his where abouts. The proposed system will help user to...
This project is based on Score level fusion of two biometric traits: Face and Finger​ 1) For face recognition we have used Principle Component Analysis (i.e. Eigen vector generation) and...
This Face Recognition system is based on Principle Component Analysis by extracting feature in the form of Eigen Vectors.​ ​ ​