Article: #-Link-Snipped-#

😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani 😁

Article: #-Link-Snipped-#

​

​

Replies

• frodo.rok
    frodo.rok
    Cant believe my eyes...I am the winner of the contest oh my God!!!
    😎
    So where is my T-Shirt? :smile:
    Just kidding

Congratulations to Prakash Athani. His artcle worth getting the prize.😁
    But I'm not going to share my T-Sirt with him.😁

And thanks Everyone, thank, Big-k and Shalini and Ash and all the CEans for rewarding me and being a CEan
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, now that engineers need specifics; let me clarify that each one of you will receive equally awesome but different t-shirts

Typically, there will be about 7 days of gap between announcement of winners and winners actually receiving the prize at their address. That is because we want our CEans to have enough time to prepare themselves (emotionally) to be ready to wear the CE T-Shirts.

Now you know. πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations to Frodo and Prakash.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice, congrats guys! Those were great and thought provoking articles πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hey congrats!!

Do post your Tees pics !😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congo to both of you..
  • frodo.rok
    frodo.rok
    The_Big_K
    Okay, now that engineers need specifics; let me clarify that each one of you will receive equally awesome but different t-shirts

Typically, there will be about 7 days of gap between announcement of winners and winners actually receiving the prize at their address. That is because we want our CEans to have enough time to prepare themselves (emotionally) to be ready to wear the CE T-Shirts.

Now you know. πŸ˜‰

I am just kidding at that time Big K;-)
    It is not about the T-shirt it is about the recognition you people give to us.:smile:
    Thanks to all CEans for that.

And now what I realy want is realize this recognition in reality.
    I mean is there any way that we can transform this ideas into reality?
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    Congratulations to both the winners. I was a bit late to Join this forum, else I would also have been a competetor 😎

good articles.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry πŸ˜€ The competitions are regular part on CE Forums. The good news is that in 2009, we'll have them frequently πŸ˜€

So keep watch on the forums!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    😁Hey congrats to both of you. 😁Well done. 😁
  • prakash.athani
    prakash.athani
    Wow πŸ˜›,

Thanks a ton to Big and all CEans for considering these two articles.
    Frodo.rok's article is awesome.

I am really thankfull to Big and all CEans for this kind of response.

Long live CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    😁congratulations guys !!😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, have you received your t-shirts? If yes, please let me know!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    yes let us know and please give us the photograph as well , as we are interested in looking how out Tee looks.πŸ˜‰
  • prakash.athani
    prakash.athani
    I got my tee and will soon send my tee pic πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, when is the next article contest going to begin? πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You know what? I'm trying to bring in bigger prizes. We've had enough of T-shirts :neutral: . We may have a company to sponsor something bigger [say a phone πŸ˜‰ ? ] but it will take time.

Let's wait for some time. By the way I am starting a thread in Suggestions & Feedback section regarding the nature of competitions on CE. Have a look!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , πŸ˜€ I am student Saudi .. I hope welcomes that my presence among you .. I liked the forum and I hope that I communicate with all members...
hey i am an electronic engineer and I am planning to make an electronic stethoscope with some modifications for my mini project in 6th sem......i need some help .............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...................the modifications...
hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering. what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to...
πŸ˜• In search of a development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light and soil moisture sensors. also controls fan, fogger, variable intensity, light bulb, dripper. USB Ethernet Connectivity,...
please give me some info bout service oriented architecture . i wanna know wat actually is service oriented architecture? wat is it meant for ? i want dis info very...