CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • lal

MemberAug 4, 2013

He changes the board because it didn't break 😁
    Totally unprofessional!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 5, 2013

I think more than the board, the guys are holding it wrong. Ideally, someone from his own team should be holding the board in the right way.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 6, 2013

Video is removed. Any other source?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 6, 2013

Harshad Italiya
    Video is removed. Any other source?
    Updated 😁
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 6, 2013

You know, I gotta give it to the guy for his persistence.

If I were him, I would probably strike it with my elbow first before retrying the punch. Just in case someone pranks me with a bull-oak wood or something and break my fists after repeated attempts.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 6, 2013

#-Link-Snipped-# : If I were him, I'd first break the board into two and then ask my own volunteer to hold the two parts closely together. 😁

I think the right way of holding the board is that someone stands behind the board with arms fully stretched and holding the board. That way, the board remains steady in its place during the impact.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 6, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the right way of holding the board is that someone stands behind the board with arms fully stretched and holding the board. That way, the board remains steady in its place during the impact.
    Other than a strong grip, the trick is to hold boards that have their grains parallel to holders hands.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register