This is arguably the worst taekwondo demo ever. Check it out for yourself -

Replies

• lal
    lal
    He changes the board because it didn't break 😁
    Totally unprofessional!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think more than the board, the guys are holding it wrong. Ideally, someone from his own team should be holding the board in the right way.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Video is removed. Any other source?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    Video is removed. Any other source?
    Updated 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You know, I gotta give it to the guy for his persistence.

If I were him, I would probably strike it with my elbow first before retrying the punch. Just in case someone pranks me with a bull-oak wood or something and break my fists after repeated attempts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : If I were him, I'd first break the board into two and then ask my own volunteer to hold the two parts closely together. 😁

I think the right way of holding the board is that someone stands behind the board with arms fully stretched and holding the board. That way, the board remains steady in its place during the impact.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the right way of holding the board is that someone stands behind the board with arms fully stretched and holding the board. That way, the board remains steady in its place during the impact.
    Other than a strong grip, the trick is to hold boards that have their grains parallel to holders hands.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i have a problems with the waveforms of single phase half wave rectifier with r ,rl,rc loads etc.... i didnt understood properly please guide me
I have been allocated to PG-DESD ,CDAC,knowledge park,bengaluru. I need some details regarding class timings and full fee payment. I know the last date for fee payment. But, I want...
Flipkart has posted a teaser saying "Exciting times at Flipkart, we've got a brand new digital product lined up in a couple of days... can you guess what it is?",...
In the past few years, Samsung has emerged as one of the biggies to present the latest technological innovations and products at the IFA, one of the biggest consumer electronics...
I just watched the movie Apollo 18. Well it is a built up obviously but it poses some serious questions on the Lunar Missions. Later I tried to surf more...